Saturday, March 13, 2010

Drawing Class Two weeks ago

I am planning a move to Philadelphia in the next two weeks...I have been falling behind posting the classes. This particular week their sketchbooks were due. I had assigned them to fill up a moleskin in three weeks....I originally wanted them to fill it in one (which most did anyway). I thought it was a nice break to their typical "Industrial Design Blue Pencil Drawings". The students in the Industrial Design program don't have the time to explore themselves through drawing as much as they should. They get caught up on shoes and cars and chairs. This project allows them to have fun and explore without  having to "design" something and in turn they discover more about themselves. I was truly delighted to see what the students accomplished. Lastly some class work drawings.

1 comment:

  1. The sketchbooks are a brilliant idea, also, the work looks great.

    ReplyDelete